So, I saw on another page a list called 101 in 1001. That’s 101 tasks in 1001 days. For those of you who don’t know me, this is right up my alley! You see, I lie to myself all the time, so the only way to keep goal and accountability is to put a goal in writing with a definite due date.
So, today I’ll start compiling my list. It must be completed by the end of the month so that I can start the journey of crossing things off my list February 1st. Yay!
1. Lose 10lbs.
2. Lose 20lbs.
3. Lose 30lbs.
4. Lose 40lbs.
5. Run a mile
6. Run a 5k race
7. Get 3 month cushion in savings account
8. Start Nate’s college fund
9. Breastfeed Nate until his 1st birthday
10. Cook dinner at least 5 days a week for a month
11. Prepare Nate’s food from scratch daily for a month
12. Get back to London
13. Take a cruise
14. Compete at the US Open
15. Compete at SwingDiego
16. Compete at Boogie by the Bay
to be continued…..